Are you new to TimeTabler ?
If you are new to timetabling, or new to TimeTabler, and have a copy of TimeTabler, and want to learn how to use it, we suggest the following 7 steps:
1. The first step is to look at a short video about TimeTabler, at this: Video-Overview.
Then work through the Tutorial version of TimeTabler.
The step-by-step Tutorial is shown in Section A of your full 250-page ringbinder Manual.
Or you can also download the Tutorial version (and a PDF of the step-by-step Tutorial Booklet) … it installs to a different folder so it won’t affect your current main full version and its timetable data.
2. To see the range of Help & Support that we provide, please click on: Help & Screenshots
To see Users’ Comments, please click on: Comments & Testimonials
If you want a Course or additional Help then see the latest copy of the monthly eNewsLetter and see : Training & Courses
3. If you are new to timetabling then we recommend that you read ‘The Timetabler’s CookBook‘:
There are full details at: The CookBook
4. There is a full range of very useful HelpMovies accessible from this button on most screens:
These cover all aspects of using TimeTabler.
5. There is a full range of articles (over 300 of them) in the KnowledgeBase in the 24/7 Support Centre, which you can access from the first screen of the TimeTabler program – see here: Support Centre
If you are timetabling in Scotland, please see: www.timetabler.com/scotland
6. Before you start your first schedule, see also the QuickStart Guide.
You can download the latest version of this from the Basic Data Screen:
You can also download the latest ‘How do I do…?‘ Booklet:
7. The 250-page printed Manual that you received when your school first purchased TimeTabler contains a huge number of Worked Examples.
It is the definitive guide to using TimeTabler efficiently.
To order a copy of the latest version see : OrderForm-for-TimeTabler-Manual.pdf
If you are also new to the art of timetabling, see : New to Timetabling
To see a Video about the Options software, click here.
But if you have any questions at any stage, please contact us.